Our Indian Odyssey

An electronic journal of our trip to India.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Some pictures... hopefully...

Try following this link to my snapfish photos. Post a comment if it is not working for you though. You have to create a Snapfish account to view them. I might try posting them on Yahoo instead, I think that might be easier for everyone. It seems that the larger format pictures I was taking aren't loading to Blogger, so we'll take some at a lower resolution in the future. I'll figure it out soon enough.

We were out at a club in Gurgaon last night, part of a going away party for one of the SMEs here. Our work friend Ben and his wife got back from a trip last night, so now Court has someone else to hang out with during the day. They may go out today, she will be taking some pictures that hopefully we can post later.

We've planned our first day trip for Saturday. We're going to head to Agra, which is about 3 hours away and where the Taj Mahal is located (I know, I thought it was in Delhi too). There is also a fort there that we will check out. I will play with the picture thing tonight and get some more posted. We've got two extended weekends coming up, we'll probably go to the state of Rajasthan, the town of Jaisalmer for one of them. There is the second oldest fort in India there and that state is basically desert, so that should be really cool. Another SME here has some pictures from her trip and it looks amazing.

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

working for us in virgina, thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home